Linksys RE6350 Setup | AC1200
Expand your wireless router signal in your house or workplace and enjoy the superior range with the Linksys RE6350 AC1200 extender.
With easy Linksys RE6350 setup enjoy the lag-free online games, watch movies online, and download files from every corner of your house at a great speed.
Let’s move a step ahead to understand the Linksys RE6350 extender setup steps in detail.
Prerequisites for Linksys RE6350 Setup
Before you begin with Linksys AC1200 extender setup process, you must have to follow the below-mentioned prerequisites:
- You must have a high-speed internet connection.
- The home wireless router should be up and in working condition.
- Try to keep the wireless network name and passphrase key handy.
- Plug-in your wireless range extender into an electric outlet for power supply.
How to Setup Linksys RE6350 AC1200 Extender
Linksys RE6350 WiFi extender setup can be done via two methods, they are, Linksys extender manual setup and WPS method. The best part about both these Linksys extender setup processes is that you don’t require any installation CD or software.
Linksys AC1200 Setup: Manual Method
Connect Linksys AC1200 extender to your home wireless router with the help of an Ethernet cable.
- Now, try to connect your computer to the router.
- Turn on your computer and run any of your favorite web browsers.
- Type extender.linksys.com in the web address bar and hit the Enter key.
- You will land on the Linksys RE6350 Extender Setup web page.
- Enter the default Linksys RE6350 login credentials.
- Hit on the ‘Login’ button.
- The web browser will redirect you to the Linksys extender admin panel.
- Now follow the on-screen instructions to configure your RE6350 device.
- Once done, hit on the ‘Save’ button.
In case, if you are still confused with the Linksys extender RE6350 setup steps? Get in touch with us via live chat.
Linksys RE6350 Setup | AC1200 : WPS Method
WiFi Protected Setup (WPS) is the easiest method to configure Linksys RE6350 extender with your home WiFi router. Just go through with the following instructions for Linksys RE6350 setup using WPS method:
- Plug-in your Linksys RE6350 into an electric power outlet near to your home WiFi router.
- Press the WPS button present on the side of your AC1200 wireless extender.
- Wait for the WPS LED to turn into solid green.
- After that, unplug the Linksys extender from the electric power outlet and place it into a new location.
Linksys RE6350 Setup Issues
- Linksys RE6350 login fails.
- extender.linksys.com not working.
- Linksys AC1200 firmware update fails.
- how to reset Linksys extender RE6350.
- Linksys WiFi extender orange light error.
- Linksys extender setup page not responding.
- Unable to find the correct Linksys extender IP address.
Common Linksys RE6350 Setup Troubleshooting Steps
Many times you might face several issues during Linksys AC1200 extender setup. Here are some basic tips that can help you with a flawless extender setup:
- If you see the red light on your Linksys extender, try to reboot it.
- Follow the Linksys RE6350 WiFi extender setup steps in the correct sequence.
- If you find the orange light error, try to place your Linksys extender near to your home router.
- Unable to visit Linksys RE6350 setup web page, try to restart your web browser or use another one.
- If you stuck in between the Linksys extender RE6350 setup process, try to reboot your home WiFi router and the range extender.
- Clear all the previously saved web history, cache, cookies, and other junk files from your web browser before to begin the WiFi extender setup process.
Still facing issues with your extender Linksys setup? Connect us via email or live chat and get in touch with our experts to fix your Linksys AC1200 extender setup issues.